Tuesday, October 11

Have you been invited to a Thirty-One party yet?


My friend Amanda is a consultant for Thirty-One. She asked me to test out a thermal tote and give a product review. I was more than willing to because the Thirty-One products are so wonderful. My favorite is the large utility tote. You can put like 10 Walmart bags in it and just throw it on your shoulder, which leaves your hands FREE..... to open doors!
It's a must have for the trunk of your car! Did I mention its collapsible? !! Be sure to check out Amanda's hostess and guest specials. It's part of the October specials!

A little about the company...
 Thirty-One sells products like tote bags, wallets, organizers, thermal lunch bags, coin purses, scarves, purses, laptop cases and even manicure sets!  You can select your items to coordinate with one another. There are many fun colors and prints to choose from. You can also have your item products like tote bags, wallets, organizers, thermal lunch bags, coin purses, scarves, purses, laptop cases and even manicure sets!  You can select your items to coordinate with one another. There are many fun colors and prints to choose from. You can also have your item products like tote bags, wallets, organizers, thermal lunch bags, coin purses, scarves, purses, laptop cases and even manicure sets!  You can select your items to coordinate with one another. There are many fun colors and prints to choose from. You can also have your items personalized.



Here's my review:
I have been using the Thirty-One  thermal tote and I absolutely love it!  It's so roomy. The tote has silver themal lining, nylon exterior, a zipper closure with webbed canvas handles. There is an outside pocket and it's the full width of the tote. Approx. size: 9.5"Hx14"Wx4.5"D
There are approx. 14 different patterns to choose from.
Personalization is available for this item for a fee.

HOME:
I used this tote for our Saturday morning soccer games. Our games start in the early morning and we are usually done well into the afternoon.  The thermal tote kept our drinks and snacks ice cold the entire time. I just used an ice pack. I didn't have any leaks either!!! I was impressed.

WORK:
I used it for lunch and I packed it with my Smart Ones, 2 waters, a container with my veggies, an apple and my ice pack (and maybe Sarris' chocolate covered pretzel rods, for stress, of course!). I put my napkin and utensils in the outside pocket. I didn't have any problems trying to close my zipper like I do with my typical lunch tote. I was able to keep my lunch at my desk and it stayed cold. (Chocolate didn't melt.....YAY!)

FUN:
I also used it for an ice cream run. The tote has a flat bottom so I was able to place all 3 Blizzards inside the tote and I didn't have to worry about the cups tipping over or spilling in my car.

You can also fit a 6 pack of your favorite adult beverage inside too! Just add an ice pack and you are set!

The thermal tote sells for $15.00.
There are so many uses you could come up with for this tote. The thermal tote is a keeper and gets my seal of approval. I am so glad Amanda gave me the opportunity to try this product.


Check out the thermal totes and other Thirty-One products by visiting Amanda's website: www.mythirtyone.com/amandafmascio

Please be sure to tell her Couponlicious sent ya!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think.

What's the Buzz on the Blog?

Blog Archive