I was going through my papers this weekend and came across the GFS $5 off $50 coupon and wondered if it could be used at Giant Eagle.
I called my local Giant Eagle and they said since they accept the Bottom Dollar coupons that they would accept the GFS coupon!!!
Here's a copy of their coupon policy:
- We accept competitor coupons provided they are from a grocery, convenience store or pharmacy retailer. We will not accept restaurant coupons.
- Must be for dollars or cents off a total order or a specific product. We are not able to accept % off competitor coupons.
- All competitor coupons must comply with the overall coupon policy above in terms of valid expiration dates, stacking, item limits, printed coupons, photocopies, etc.
- Competitor coupons will not be accepted through self-checkout register lanes.
- Competitor coupons are not subject to doubling.
- Management reserves the right to refuse any competitor coupon that appears to be fraudulent.