Saturday, September 8

Couponing at Dollar Tree








I went to Dollar Tree this morning and picked up the free Brut deodorant....YAY!


I didn't go to my usual store because I wanted to check out another local Dollar Tree since each one has different products. The Dollar Tree that I visited was a smaller one in a plaza. They didn't carry any of the products I posted in the coupon matchup deals, except for the the deodorant.
A sales associate told me the smaller stores will not carry as much "name brand" products as the bigger stores. 
They were so excited to see a "couponer" they told me on their weekly conference call a store had an "extreme couponer" and got $80 worth of stuff for $2!!! How exciting!!! I can't wait to do an extreme trip at Dollar Tree!
On the flipside they did mention how they have had a few "couponers" try to use expired coupons and coupons for the wrong product/size.  

Here's my advice!
  • Be sure your coupons are not expired and they match the products you are purchasing; the cashiers have to enter the coupons manually and they are looking at EVERY coupon

  • Save yourself gas and time and just do your couponing trips at the bigger Dollar Tree stores.


Stay frugal and fabulous!




to see a list of the deals click here

What's the Buzz on the Blog?

Blog Archive