Sunday, September 9

See what you can get for $21 at Walgreens






Today Samantha and I got up early to hit the stores for all the great deals! My son woke up early and wanted to come....big mistake on his part, because he shopped til he dropped today...he told me he hates my coupons....silly boy! 

He did manage to pry .25¢ from me for his mustache. 

I got a little over $150.00 worth of products
 and I spent $21.00!!!!


Here's  a list of everything I got from Wags!

  • 4 Gillette Fusion Pro-Glide Razors
  • 6 boxes of Kellogg's cereal
  • 4 bottles of Herbal Essence Shampoo
  • 2 bottles of Infusium Shampoo
  • 6 bottles of Suave Shampoo/Conditioner
  • 4 tubes of Carmex
  • 6 bottles of Dawn dish soap
  • 1 Oxy Clinical Hydrating Therapy (on clearance)
  • 4 pack of Walgreens pocket tissues (fillers)
  • 3 boxes of Nice orange gelatin (fillers)

click here to see this weeks deals at Walgreens :



Stay Frugal & Fabulous
~Susan


What's the Buzz on the Blog?

Blog Archive