This is what I bought at wal-mart last night. I only paid $15.07 for all of this.
4 boxes of claratin
3 tubes of Crest Complete with small bottle of scope (9/11 SS)
8 cans of Progresso soup (price matched with big lots ad) (10/2 GM)
3 Air Wick freshmatic ultra gadget (9/11 SS)
1 Sure deodorant (10/2 SS)
8 habro card games (coupons exp 10/9)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's the Buzz on the Blog?
-
Sign up to get great coupons! If you haven't signed up then you need to join now!
-
Coupon Redemption Policy Coupon Guidelines Download our Coupon Redemption Policy here . Giant Eagle ® is happy to redeem coupons. The...
-
OmG! Check out these LIP TATOOS! I have never seen these before they are pretty neat. I think they would be a lot of fun for Valentine'...
-
Today's Save: 100% Chiropractic North Atlanta Today's Save:$29 for a massage & more at 100% Chiropractic ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell us what you think.