Great idea- trial pair for a youngster in the house who would like to try contacts! My 9yr. old daughter keeps bugging me for contacts, but I don't think she is ready for them. I am going to use the certificate to get a pair for her to try! I guess I won't feel so bad when she loses the freebies :)
Saturday, May 12
FREE contact lenses!
Great idea- trial pair for a youngster in the house who would like to try contacts! My 9yr. old daughter keeps bugging me for contacts, but I don't think she is ready for them. I am going to use the certificate to get a pair for her to try! I guess I won't feel so bad when she loses the freebies :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's the Buzz on the Blog?
-
GET A FREE SAMPLE OF PRILOSEC OTC. JUST CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW AND FILL OUT THE INFORMATION. WITH SUMMER AND THE HOLIDAY COMING SOON I...
-
$49 for a two night stay in 40+ cities and a $50 Restaurant.com Gift Card! Click here for your vacation getaway. ...
-
FREE at Dollar General! (Happy couponing Heidi!) Remember you can print 2 copies per computer! (do not make photo copies) ...
-
Walgreens December Coupon Booklet Stack these coupons with your manufacturer coupons for better deals! Grocery $1/2 Breyers Oreo or Snicke...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell us what you think.