Thursday, September 20

Dinner for under $10

Giant Eagle has some 'supper' sales going on this week!

How about this meal for under $10 and less than 30 minutes!


I work full time and with all of the kids' activity schedules and practices it's so hard to find time to cook. 
From the time I get off of work and travel time to get to practices I catch myself making meals on the run.

The Hormel Entrees are very tasty and easy to prepare.
The Bob Evans mashed potatoes are yummy too! 
I have a funny story about the Bob Evans mashed potatoes....
My husband's friend loves my meatloaf so my loving husband volunteered me to make it (on a hot summer day) and invited his buddies over for dinner.
I secretly put the Bob Evan's mashed potatoes in a pot and pretended that I made homemade mashed potatoes ...true story!!! 
(I actually got compliments on them too!)


Hormel Entrees $5.99
$1/1 Refrigerated Entree Printable  or from 8/19 SS
Final Price: $4.99




Libby’s Vegetables $1
$1/4 from 8/26 RP (exp 10/31)
Final Price: 75¢ each



Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes $3.33
50¢/1Bob Evans Refrigerated Side Dish Printable
$1/2 Bob Evans Refrigerated Sides Printable or Giant Eagle eOffer
Final Price: $2.33


Jello Pudding 2 Packs $1.50
$1/2 from 9/16 SS
$1/1 Kraft First Taste Account
Final Price: As low as 50¢




$0.50 off (1) Bob Evans Refrigerated Side Dish $1.00 off 1 HORMEL Refrigerated Entree


check out the rest of the deals going on at Giant Eagle here

What's the Buzz on the Blog?

Blog Archive