Friday, September 21

Walgreens! Money Maker


Show me the money Walgreens!
I had so much fun using the balance points and not worrying about having fillers! Another thing that I liked was I didn't have to use the complete balance in order to redeem the points like you have to do with the Register Rewards. 
*Just remember to use your Balance card with each transaction
My cashier kept forgetting to enter it in since I had it on my phone and she had to void the whole transaction twice!




Mitchum Deodorant $1.99 + 2000 Balance Points!
Buy 5
Use 5 $0.75/1 Mitchum Deodorant, SS Insert (exp 10/21/2012)
Pay $6.38
Get $10 from Balance Points

Gilette Fusion Pro Glide Razor $9.99 + buy 2 get $10 RR
Buy 2
Use 2 $5/1 Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor 8/29 PG
Use $10 Balance Points
Pay $1.38
Get $10 RR


I repeated this transaction twice!!!
I left the store with $5 Balance points and $10 RR!!

What you can spend with the $10 RR?



Stay Frugal and Fabulous
~Susan

What's the Buzz on the Blog?

Blog Archive